My Day started.........................

  My day started without any specific goal or purpose. And it went in all directions and was an unknown area of my life. As yesterday was like that and became a wasted one for me. Even I noticed that I indulged in silly topics such as my brother’s treatment and my parents’ demeanour. Simultaneously, I became angry and jealous of them. I didn’t know the exact reason for it. Further, I took joy in such self-talk and passed my day. Still, I was clueless about my future goal.

The day started and ended with unnecessary thoughts concerning the parents and brother. Consequently, I poured my reaction and anger over them internally and externally. Then my mind went in all directions and made me perplexed.

That’s why I need to fix the patches where I should have to repair things. Before ending my diary, I should decide on my future goal as quickly as possible. I think that my everyday writing can become a filter for my thoughts and purify my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.