After 2022

 After 2022, I decided to work focused and interested way. For that, I need to plan out and compulsorily execute it without any excuses. Up to now, I just wasted my valuable time here and there. But this year, I must implement my plan rigorously. I have to think over my schedule and stop the blame factor as well.

I should pen down my feeling and regretting thoughts. Even I must incline towards change factors and improvement areas where I can get benefits personally and professionally.

Anyhow, I need to keep my timetable workable and active. Then I have to act accordingly. Further, I am easily losing my temper without any proper reason. Simultaneously, I must find a way out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.