Again back to my writing work.......

  Nowadays, I am teaching my students happiness and learning. I have taken this topic seriously and creatively. That’s why I have to focus on it and go ahead with some innovative ideas. Further, I need to share it with others and prepare a demo class for other schools.

Apart from this, I must start writing every day. It can relieve my stress and ill thoughts. Then, it can help me in other areas of my career. It can strengthen my skills. However, I must accept my laziness and delaying nature which affects my level of teaching and career. Therefore, I don’t become focused. I always waste my time and energy to and fro. Even if I don’t learn and study more. I just gather books and materials for updating my skills as well as my career.

Sometimes I feel that I am living my life as a waste and useless. So, I need to collect my belief factor and energy level. Then I can bounce back to my true path.

Furthermore, I like suggesting myself that I keep neglecting silly things and petty points in my life. The most important point is that I have to avoid the reaction part. That is sapping my energy and strength.

Next, I like to continue my writing as good as possible.  At least I can recover from the losses of my daily life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.