An ant and its teaching.

An ant and its teaching.

Last week, I bought three packets of chocolates for my students. As I offered them for their participation. But this time, I only used two of the packets, and I kept one packet in my bag so that I could use it again after three days. But I found a group of ants in my bag around the chocolate packet. I was distraught and surprised about it. By the way, I never noticed any ants at home or school. Still, I didn't get convinced about them. Slowly and gradually, I studied that an ant is such an insect that it always looks for its food with dedication and discipline. It always works 24 hours for its food without rest. It is too focused to distract its aim.

At last, I gave the whole packet to the groups of ants and became ecstatic that I learnt a lesson about focus and discipline.  

 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.