My life challenge.....

 

 My life challenge……

I have taken the challenge of earning one lakh per month and am confident of achieving it well. Despite some problems, I still take this challenge and continue working on it. On the other hand, I promised my beloved wife that I would take care of our flat which has been recently booked.  Not only I but also she accepted this challenge. This journey is going to prepare me mentally strong. As a result, I will become a positive mindset person and have better results in the upcoming days or months. I know that I have to develop patience skills, be cool-headed, and be sound at decision making and consistent workaholic.

By this time, I got the realization that I have capacities to turn negative into positive, simple into creative and a time waster into a busy person. However, I need to develop one thing not too much reaction is required in my day-to-day life. That is a booster for me and makes me happy as well. Further, it takes me out of the worst situation to a better one. That’s why, I have to maintain my ethics for my bright future. Along with these, I must focus on my daily work timetable and follow it rigorously. I should not complain about this chaos or what so-called work.

I must find joy, happiness, values and commitment towards this beautiful life journey. I know definitely that it will become a journey, not a destination. So, I have to focus on my work and skills which can be at my help.  

It is said that what I write daily about me and my life, will become reality soon. Therefore, I must go on this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.