Declaration my commitment and responsibility

Hello Near and Dear
                            Yesterday i started my going to school.It opened on 4 June, 2018. It was my first day and thought of recalling my promises as well as commitment. It was taken earlier by me. So it is my duty to go through these commitments and review them carefully. Then I have to plan out for them so that I can carry out my commitment easily and constructively. Now I am going to start my novel writing and keep it update Further I need to set some strategies for my content writing work. I must keep some action. so these can extract my best. This year I need to work on key areas of skill based and outcome based.
                                     It is very significant to list out of what I can do for my career and the learners. let me tell one by one
1) I have to take assignment of writing task of 300 articles and set deadline for it
2) I need to work on classroom participation of the learners and how they will be involved in the class.
3) I must focus on my communication skill and presentation skill in English Language.
4) I need to work on simple and easy English and supply of practical examples in order to bring the aliveness in the class
5) I have to keep my journal writing regularly and that should be about my observation, experience and reflection of my day to day work. I need to think of the advantages of it.
6) I need to be active learner and enthusiastic approach in my presentation.
7) I have to take care of the task based, skill based and result based in advance so that i can bring about the changes in surrounding and myself.
8) I should be honest in my work and communication. so that there will be integrity.
9) I need to make the time table accordingly and try to follow it strictly.
10) I need to accept the challenges and try to apply innovative , creative and new things.
11) I need to review my work in every week so that I can correct and change myself
                                                                               As I have listed above and always need to remember these while doing daily work. Hopefully I can do my best in carrying out these above listed commitment. I know that the path is not easy one to follow, but the joy and excitement in doing these will be advantages.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.