Drama at V.N.Godhani English School on the occasion of Guru Purnima Celebration

On Guru purnima eve,V.N.Godhani School celebrated the day to honour the teachers and the mothers as the guru. We did many things like facilitation the teachers and worshiped the mothers.We performed the drama. It was called as First the Guru'.It was received well. The drama script is given below

                                                      First ‘the Guru’
Narrator : all experienced teacher gather at one hall and discuss their new job place , experience and observation. At that time , one teacher asks to Shah Guruji about his experience at the new place.
First guruji :   Hello shah guruji, how are you sir ?
Shah guruji: fine , thank you! And you ?
First Guruji: I am also fine ,but which place did you get your placement ?
Shah Guruji: in hill area and on that day I was supposed to reach there at 9a.m. was my reporting time, but I did not get any bu in that area. So …………….
First Guruji : so what happened ?
Narrator : shah guruji started telling his story of that day
Shah Guruji: so I started walking with bag on my back and going through the hilly area. Then I saw a bike but………
First Guruji : then what ?
Shah Guruji : but that bikewala was going to opposite side and he saw me . at that time he stopped his bike and reversed it. He came toward me. And ask me
Bikewala : hello sir where are you going ?
Shah Guruji : hello dear , I am going to that hill school , but the bus is not available. So walking
Bikewala : oh! Don’t worry sir. I will take you there
Shah Guruji : but you are going different direction and why you want to help me ?
Bikewala : sir I know you well. You are my guru and taught me many things. So how could I forget you?
Shah Guruji: oh ! okay. Thank you dear!
Narrator: shah guruji sit back and they both go toward school direction. On the way they start chatting
Shah Guruji: dear what are you doing nowadays ? and where were you going at that time?
Bikewala: sir I am doing well in my life by grace of god and you. At that time I was going to interview in city.
Shah Guruji: ohhhh you were going to the interview , then why you waste your time in my help? Please first you have to go for it and get the job. Please stop your bike. Please stop dear!
Bikewala: sir in my life , First the guru, then everything is second
Shah Guruji : but that interview is very important for you and the job
Bikewala: sir you taught many good things to me and this society. You sacrificed many things and you devote your time for the society and the nation. So how can I forget all of these? In my life I always place my guru first
Shah Guruji : okay all these things are good , but this interview will give you the job and your family will be happy as you get that job
Bikewala: sir you are my guru and world. I still remember that you taught me to help the people. The people will help me automatically. Your teaching as well as ethics are on the top of everything. Sir , the first the guru and everything is second
Shah Guruji: Thank you dear and god bless you!
Bikewala: welcome sir. You are my god
Narrator : that bikewala dropped shah guruji at that school. He reached on the time.in this way shah guruji shared his experience of that day. He still remember helping hand. He thanked that student and his goodness. Then all teachers come together and offer the thank to the society.

All : thank you all and always place us the first. We cannot forget what you all honour us . Thank you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.