Letter to 12th commerce


Dear students              
Greeting of the day!
                   Today I feel to write a letter to you and share my thought. I know you for long time and respect you. You are a part and parcel of Godhani School. It is a family. I know that you have been working hard since beginning of this year and set a high goal. You are doing great things this year. Sometime you do great work in school campus. These are proud moment for me. Sometime I expect more and more from you, but forget to guide you. Sometime we don’t understand each other due to pressure of today’s competition. But onward we will assure one other that we need to get what is an important in the life and the class. That is my confidence. You are going to achieve your goal and make your career as bright as the sky. In a course of this, you face a lot of difficulties and hurdles, but don’t give up it. You need to keep it up whatever you do. Further you need to believe in your talents and potential. I want to be an integral part of your success story. In order to make your career successful, I talk rough and tough with you. But you need to understand it and be serious about it. You have to understand my thought.
                                       I want to guide you and help you out in each and everything. I humbly put my opinion that you will take care of not only your career but also your family. These are your asset and always with you. May be I scolded you in past, but it was my duty as a teacher. Actually I always hope that you will try to do as good as possible. Now I think that I want to end my talk.  Thank you for listening to me.
                  I am looking forward to having your reply from you. Once again thank you and God bless you.
With positive blessing!
Haridas patil
                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.