Don't keep the Rackets!


Last Saturday I had afternoon school, so I came to 10.30 and was happy as I had very fewer periods on that day. I was feeling relaxed and doing my work on the computer. Then one of my colleagues started complaining about the family and its members. That’s why I responded,” don’t keep any rackets with them or yourself “. Again the colleague excused and validated the point what was said. I observed that my colleague was not ready to know the racket. The colleague neither accepted the responsibility nor said sorry. And not ready to share the feeling with them. In that way my colleague paid the cost and not ready to take pay off by understating the racket.
                            Later on I explained that person about the racket.  I said that it was about complaining about others or self all the times. The person carried the mental disturbances and cost many things like negative thoughts, resentment, agony, irritation and bad image. These are just examples and the person suffered a lot. So that person should either forgive or ask for forgiveness. That is only solution; otherwise it may lead a lot of mental loss. Even we keep the rackets with others or self and we don’t know that. In day to day we continue with that. Here we can get to know about it by asking, “Am I doing any racket?”  Then List of the rackets and try solve them with that person about whom we keep it. Slowly and gradually we can share our feeling with that person genuinely. We need to remember that we should not keep good looking of self or others. Whatever we have feeling, share that with them. It means that we have to relieve from mental stress.
                                               Definitely it can give pay off to us and power. It leads us to share and enroll in our feeling. The power which we receive from this activity makes us live an extra ordinary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.