The speech on Independence day !

Today  we are celebrating 72nd independence day all over India. Since 1947 we have been talking about India and Indian freedom fighters. Do we know what they have dreamed for future India? What did they expect from today’s generation? Do we know these? May be we know or don’t know. But I think that we have to take some constructive steps in order to make our motherland as developed , glorious , smarter and better. Now it’s time not to think what we can do , but it’s time what actions can we take ? which are spoken either by  our freedom fighters or us. Today we need to take action.Either individually or collectively  we have to put our effort in areas of education,agriculture, employment , health and technology. It is said ,
          “ What can I do for my nation instead of what can the nation do for me?”
          So today I also start my action in sake of developing my nation in every field. Here I request to you all that we as Indian need to leave blaming, complaining and excusing etc. these are in fact spoilers to our young generation. That’s why I decided to share my action plans with all of you. Perhaps you will like some of my action plans and you can also follow them . now let me tell you what these action plans are:
1)    I will stop corruption by neither giving nor taking
2)    I will learn skill based education and give the same to upcoming generation
3)    I will stop myself and surrounding people from taking any types of drugs as well as addictions which are spoiling today’s young generation
4)    I will help the agriculture sector as well as my farmers friends by doing the research in that field.
5)    I will make myself and people ethical as well as Indian cultured , not western cultured.
6)    I will do my best to clean my surrounding and make the people aware of it.
7)    I will try to save water , electricity power, petroleum items and environment as much as the possible. In same way I will try to convince the people about the value and the importance of these resources.
8)    I will prepare myself and my surrounding people punctual , smarter , hard worker , honest, persistent and flexible. So as we don’t need to look at Japan and western countries, but we can look at ourselves for these qualities.
9)    I will try to erase the social customs which are still existed in the society and the tribal area.these are child  marriage , child labour and ill treatment to downtrodden people. So I will bring awareness among them .
10)                       I will make myself and others healthy and fit
11)                       I will try to remove the poverty and illiteracy and create the employ ability
                         These are small action plans and tell you that I am going to follow these seriously. Even I expect you will also plan out such things on this independence day. My dear friends, at least write down your action plans on the paper. Then honestly we have to follow them. Definitely these can bring the change in the nation. These are not for freedom fighters ,but for ourselves and future generation. Doing these we can pay tribute to the freedom heroes. Now I hope that you will also share your action plans today itself with you near and dear ones. At that time you can say to yourself ,

                                    “ JAI HIND” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.