Letter to the students and the teachers


Dear learners and teachers
 Good morning!
                                      Hope that you all are doing well and happy. Today I feel as a partner of your success journey. So I like to share my feeling with you. You know that Morning Prayer always makes you positive and refreshed. Even it is said that our day does not start without breakfast, similarly the mind does not function well without Morning Prayer. That’s why I assert that Morning Assembly should be conducted properly and attentively. Because I bring: a lot of positive thought, motivation, peace, change and clarity in our life. Further I set your mood and make you aware of your strength. I enable you to become powerful as well as contented. I always wait your contribution in making me successful in the morning. May be you know or don’t know that the God has created me in sake of making your life better, happier and smarter. Hence I always run after you to make you ready for morning assembly, but you take it lightly and inattentively. Sometime I take care of your time and priorities. Then I make myself short and sweet. But I think you have to take my request into consideration. I need your help and preparation for me.
                                           On other hand, I like to point out you that my life purpose is to make your all over development. It can be academic, personal, life skills and many more. As you sow, so you can reap. Similarly I can do for you as you fulfill my needs. Even you can take anything in me like quiz, mimicry, news reading, speech and many more features except regular things. I hope you all to utilize my time as well as resource for your life and career. It’s not for me, but for you.
                             I expect you will get my feeling and start the morning assembly with clear purpose. I thank you all for giving me your invaluable time and listening to me. I am looking forward to getting your positive word.
Thanks you
With lots of love and care!
The morning Assembly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.