The responsibility always matters!


Arrangement of the debate competition was done by me on last Saturday. It was at the school hall. So students were taken there at o'clock along with the teachers. At that time two teams took their seats in opposite of each other. Simultaneously I was arranging other things of the debate. At once I heard one of the students asking to switch the air conditioner on, nearby one of the teachers responded that the principal mam strictly disallowed it. So the student didn’t proceed ahead. Then the programme began with the coming of the judges and the anchor welcomed them. One of the judges did the toss between the two teams. The rules were introduced clearly.    
                                 At first the favour team started with positive point. In between the audience also cheered them and clapped for the right argument. In last ten minutes the audience also got a chance to raise the questions to both teams. It was very successful programme. Even I was so happy that I could not pay attention to other things of the programme. We all enjoyed including the students. The following day I planned out of some other activity for my students. That was ‘quote writing’. It was ‘freedom means to me…………………….’ on Monday morning I shared my planning of quote writing with my principal happily. I also got positive permission. After that I went to the class and started my teaching to the students. Suddenly I was called down at the principal office. I was unaware of the matter. For that I was there. My principal inquired me and other teachers over who was last person. She said that somebody switched the A.C. on. Those air conditioners were on till Monday morning. Somebody informed at the office and asked why somebody had not switched it off. All of us hurled the responsibility over one other. At first I also discarded my responsibility and went away to the class.    
                     At 9.50 I had recess and started thinking over my role. I shot a lot of questions to myself over my responsibility. Slowly and gradually I became self-realised about my responsibility as I organised the debate competition. So it was my duty to see everything after the completion of it. Within ten minutes I accepted my responsibility wholeheartedly and went down at the principal’s office. There I accepted my responsibility and became emotional while accepting it. I thought that the responsibility always matters. It is not good to run away from it, but take it on shoulder is crucial. So today I learnt it. Further I said myself that the responsibility starts with self. So I need to remember it. The responsibility always matters in order to succeed in the life.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.