A Small incident , but great lesson!


            On last Saturday I reached at home around 7.clock and just relaxed for some time. As soon as I had a cup of tea, I got a call from my friend about going to city for some work. So I directly went at his place. From there we both went to the famous store ‘Perfect dresses’. Within 20 minutes we were there and parked the vehicle. We entered and he started talking with him on some important matter. So I sat quietly and kept listening to them.
                                    Slowly the clock struck loudly and I looked at it. It was 9 clocks. By that time the shop owner offered some cloth bags to him. Automatically I saw at it and liked it very much. I hoped that I would have it. At least I would have two or three bags as I thought, but my friend held them. Even he liked these bags very much. From there we proceeded towards the chock bazaar at Al Khali Tea, Surat. But my mind didn’t drift away a topic of those bags and fully attached with them. Still I was expecting that my friend would likely offer some of them. In fact it didn’t happen. As I saw no sign of coming, so I became furious over him. Actually I didn’t show that feeling to him, but I was having it internally. On the contrary I was surprised over myself and my mind. How could my mind become greedy over small object? Why should I keep such expectation from him? It easily lured me and kept me in a state of having a material object. It kept me in a puzzled condition and didn’t allow me to think clearly.
           By and by I became victimized by the mind. That day I thought deeply before retiring to the bed. Then I realised a game of my mind. Further I said to myself that I need to watch over my thought process in the morning so that I can get to know my nature instead of throwing a dirt over others or wasting  my energy in a nonsense things. It is a small incident to teach me long lasting lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.