Think Tank Day For Me

                            Think Tank Day for me
On 27th Sept, 2018, as soon as I reached the school yesterday. I was asked by Gujarati medium teacher to compose one or two letters. Casually I threw an open question at the teacher why she wanted it. She responded that the school was supposed to send the letter to the distinguished people who once visited to the school for some programme. So they felt to ask these people for their ideas, opinion for the school. So as the school could develop itself. In sake of that, the letter to be composed. I was happy to do it, but slowly I got realization that the letter should be good in content. It should be pleasing and appreciative one. As I began to jot down the ideas for that, I really faced the tough to please others while writing it. That consumed a lot of mental ability and timing too. I drafted three letters after deeply thinking. Even I came to my understanding that I didn’t write the letter to please others, but myself. That’s why I was not happy in the beginning of the letter writing. It didn’t make me glad over the content. Little bit I was mentally tired and thought of taking rest that noon.                                                           That noon all of sudden my boss  shot a request to me that I had to write some ideas to discuss for him so that he could take some points out of it as he would have a meeting with esteemed personality. Then he said that our higher authority was going to meet the highly designated personality. So he needed to have some ideas for short meeting with that person. At that time he put the plea that I had to write some unique ideas for that. Still then I got relief from those letters, but again I had that type of work to apply my think tank in order to collect good ideas. But my mind didn’t have stamina to function initially. Somehow I took out my diary for drafting it. Again the thought cropped up my mind that I had to please him by drafting good ideas. By and by the time was flying swiftly. Therefore I put myself totally into that activity. After some time, the boss interrupted me when I was writing it along with thinking deeply. He brought me out of think tank by asking what I did. I replied him that I started writing something regarding it. It was time and energy consuming activity. Altogether I had three cups of tea while working over it. Perhaps the tea could ignite a fire in me, but it seemed to me that it was only mental myth. Otherwise it was nothing else. By the five o’clock I put an end over it and got printed copy of it. Further I handed it to him and explained about the ideas.
            Whole day turned out to be think tank day for me. It kept me learning, thinking, searching some unknown and also exciting for some uniqueness in the task. So I was completely haggard and didn’t move here and there. I was in such mental pool and felt like fish out of water. As if it was looking for water to survive. Same way I was in the situation. That task exhausted me not only mentally but also physically.

    In the evening I shared day’s experience with my friend who as an expert faculty at university. He pointed out that such activity could prepare the person skilled based. so it was essential to have such task every day in order to make good career. Further he congratulated me over that work and assured that I could have a bright career in the education field. Still I didn’t get refreshed by his opinion, but I was contended to have a sense of accomplishment something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.