The Diary

                                      The Diary                   
Date: 24 Sept, 2018 
Day: Monday

Today I felt disinterested towards my work. I didn’t know the reason of it, but understood and thought of changing of it. At least I must have reason of being disinterested towards my work. It impacted upon other areas of my career and others too. That’s why I had to know the cause and try to change or correct it. Otherwise it could bring a disgrace to my life. On other hand my mind told me to go to bed and take a rest. Maybe it thought that I would get refreshed. But I knew that it always juggled a game of hide and seek. Even it distracted my routine by provision of such things.
                When I was writing this at the class, at a time one of the students reacted me, “sir, I am also feeling bored and tired, don’t want to study.” instead of responding him, I just looked at him and thinking that I was also myself of that type. So the theory of law of attraction went that way. Within a minute my mind clicked it away.  
                                Whole day I was sleepy and thinking of fatigue. Somehow I felt better after reaching home and had a shower.Sometime I didn’t clarify myself about tackling it.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.