A Gala Day !



Today I was a little bit raged by yesterday’s discussion with my colleagues. Being an English teacher I was worried. In fact it was about students’ English practice and the teachers’ efforts. So I was aggressive and shot several questions at others about their roles including me. But it seemed that I was taking unnecessary tension as others tried to ignore to it. That issue lingered through my mind whole day. Even I was upset while sleeping and kept murmuring as well as validating to me. By the next morning I was a bit relieved and felt that I was wrong. Still I had a big question about why others didn’t take such serious issue authentically. As soon as I had a cup of tea, leaving for school. After reaching the bus stand ,took a bus going to Navasari. I had those feeling while sitting in the bus.
                   As alighting near the bus station in Navasari and hired the auto. The driver steered it toward my school. I reached there and paid the fare hurriedly. After that I was about to walk fast, heard him  that he was calling me. Immediately I turned back at him and asked what happened. He said that I paid more money. So he wanted to return it to me. I was amazed at his honesty and realized that the life is full of good people. Simultaneously they are also sincere for others.
                    As soon as I left that place and thought over the incident. I immensely became delighted and pleased. Even I was convinced that there would be good people if we kept good perception. Only it really matters to us and our life. It is said the world appears the way how we look at it. In other words, “as you sow, so shall you reap”
    That incident brought about my mood and made me positive towards others. And I reminded myself that a moment’s insight is sometimes worth a life’s experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.