An Enemy Within!


                                            

                                        An enemy within! 
                               In Friday evening of this week, I went with my friend, who actually runs school in the slum area, to Chowk Bazaar for our usual time together at Al Khalil Tea and had personal as well as professional exchange of ideas there while sipping tea. It is very famous place for tea drinkers. If you go there, you will find a crowd there and will come self- convincing thought that it is really well known for its tea. From there, he took me at another famous store the Perfect Dress. He had to clear some account there. Every time his school kept purchasing the school dress, sport dress, and sweater etc. so he decided to clear the account on that day. He was in fact late in clearing it. That’s why he promised me that he would take leave with half an hour. I agreed to accompany in spite of urgent work at home. As soon as we both reached at it and parked the bike. I said him to go alone as I didn’t have desire to come inside. But I took decision of walking for some time. It was around 8.15, so I began walking on the road after his going. I was taking round of that area. I was doing it in hope of reducing the weight.     
 I saw him when he was inside that he was talking with its owner. By 9 o clock I had five rounds of that area. I was hoping that he would come out by that time. But he didn’t come out and was still seen talking. At a time I started to give him a call. Unfortunately his number was out of reach. The mobile company sent me text sms to have a voice message to him.
In despite of unreachable him, I kept calling and waiting at the entrance gate. He was seen easily, but didn’t look at me. Again I tried to call him, but it didn’t work for me. However I kept calling him in hope of contacting him. Slowly I lost temper and clattered the teeth. I started to scold him as if he was in front of me and do it internally. Even I went ahead to insult him. These things happened in the mind. Somewhat I became rude in abusing him while looking at him and he was seen laughing with the shop owner. That scene consolidated to my thought that he was not serious about the person who was waiting for him outside to go home. 
Further I decided to express pent up feelings of anger when he would come out. In doing that I collected ill thought, abusive words, and worst views. It meant that I was preoccupied about these negative reactions. I totally forgot what harm I brought to me and my mind. All these were taking place within my mind as if the battle of Kurushetra was about to happen at that moment. Automatically I looked upon him as my foe. The flow of these ill thought ran swiftly through my mind.     
Sometime we don’t know what the Almighty has in store for us. The same thing took place, as soon as he was outside and walked towards me where the bike was. At that moment I was ready to vomit my collection of the anger, but something flashed through my mind and gave me a hope. It was indeed about learning, positive traits, much more the patience.  He came at the bike and started riding it. Perhaps by the God’s planning I kept mum and didn’t react at him what I had decided to do. I didn’t do it, moreover I thought over the positive traits which were running through the mind. He asked me several times to say something, but I said nothing. I realized the value as well as significance of the positive traits such as patience, positive views about others, pro activeness, and more importantly calmness. The foe which was mentioned for him, slowly it was being dropped and realized that it was in fact within me.
After some time he dropped me towards my bike, but I didn’t say anything. I felt guilty by keeping such ill and negative views about him. I prayed inwardly to God to forgive me while going home. Then I had feeling of relieving and as if the heavy stone would be removed.
                  Happily I remember the great thought and decided not to repeat such dirt within the mind, “Think before you leap”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.