A Great Purpose



A Great Purpose
                          It is said that when one door closes for you, a hundred doors will open for you. Maybe I was correct to say it. Recently I was without a job, further money pressure mounted upon me. I was surrounded by lots of mental issues and felt that I was having no way out of that. Even I was not able to sleep in the nights and a cloud of thoughts hovered over me. Then everything seemed to me to be out of sight and put me in a dark. 
           But suddenly another perception appeared and told me that it was a just beginning of my golden career and drew more creativities out of me. That was to be writer, speaker, coach and guide. Still, I was unbelievable about these future roles which I would be sure to play.
                  At that moment, I threw some questions for me and put me into reflections. Later on. it pointed out that I had skills of writing and it should be made regularly as a source of income and fame. Next, I had lots of experience of training the people and it would be sharpened concisely. Along with these, I needed to focus on the working concept. It meant what was to be worked and avoided. So it was a sign of a golden career.
                   Further, I would be able to do all these works without getting disturbed. I had to devote myself in that direction. At last, It had happened because God had a great purpose for me. That I was convinced of my coming bright future.
                       For that, I just need to keep patience, hardworking, focussing, updating and believing. I know that everything is going to be well and superb. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.