The faces

                          
                                The faces

Didn't know the faces earlier,

but today they are known.


They showed kindness, humbleness, honesty and goodness. 

Now, these are suddenly out of sight.


In the past, I was surrounded by for party, accompanying and entertaining. 

Currently, I am pushed into loneliness by their strange behaviour. 


I was happy and excited about them. 

But I at that time look for them, and it is vain.


The mind asks me a cause of these. 

Still known and unknown faces do not turn up.


 It asks 'Why', 

and I keep my face, not others'. 


Because I didn't know the faces,

but today they are, authentically, exposed!




   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.