Different ways of Speaking in English

 

 


-        Different ways To Say “BEAUTIFUL”

🏅appealing

🏅pretty

🏅lovely

🏅elegant

🏅cute

🏅gorgeous

🏅dazzling

🏅exquisite

🏅stunning

🏅attractive

-        Different ways To Say “You are Welcome”

 🏅No problem.

🏅Of course.

🏅It was nothing.

🏅No worries.

🏅My pleasure.

🏅Not at all.

🏅You’re welcome.

🏅Happy to serve you.

🏅Oh anytime.

🏅Don’t mention it.

🏅You got it.

🏅Glad to help.

🏅Anytime.

🏅That’s all right.

🏅Glad to be of any assistance.

🏅Sure.

🏅Sure thing.

🏅It’s okay.

🏅It’s alright.

🏅Mention it.

🏅Never mention.

🏅Glad to have helped.

🏅Not a problem.

🏅I’m happy to help you.

🏅It’s my duty.

🏅That’s absolutely fine.

🏅Certainly.

🏅Cool.

🏅It’s all gravy.

-        Different ways To Say GOODBYE!

🏅Have a nice day.

🏅Bye bye.

🏅Farewell.

🏅Take care.

🏅Catch you later.

🏅See you later.

🏅See you soon.

🏅Take it easy.

🏅Later.

🏅Bye.

🏅I’m out.

🏅Bye for now.

🏅Keep in touch.

🏅I gotta take off.

🏅Have a good one.

🏅Talk to you later.

🏅All right then.

🏅Peace out.

🏅Smell you later.

-        Different ways To Say "I LIKE IT"

🏅 I like it.

🏅 I adore it.

🏅 It looks great.

🏅 It looks fantastic.

🏅 I’m keen on it.

🏅 I’m addicted to it.

🏅 I’m really into it.

🏅 I’m partial to it.

🏅 I’m passionate about it.

🏅 I can’t get enough of it.

🏅 I have got a soft spot for it.

🏅 I am interested.

🏅 I’m crazy about it.

🏅 I love it.

🏅 It sounds great / good.

🏅 It looks good.

🏅 This is wicked!

🏅 This is totally sick!

🏅 It appeals to me.

🏅 I’ve grown to like it.

🏅 It’s to my liking.

🏅 It goes down well

🏅 I fancy it / her.

🏅 I’m fond of it.

🏅 I’m mad about it.

🏅 I’m attached to…….


Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

 “Better English                                                      Better Future”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.