In my childhood.........................!

 


 In my childhood………………….!

                  In childhood, I used to like to wear ironing clothes. But my grandparents didn’t have the equipment to iron. So I just kept imagining and asking the laundry Wala of the charge of one pair of the dress. At that time, I felt it was very costly and wasn’t be affordable. So I learnt to forget it.

                    One day I had an idea of ironing at home. Then I shared it with my grandma. She at once showed readiness. That idea was to take some fire charcoal into a steel water pot. Then it was becoming hot. I happily kept pressing over my shirt and half pant with full force as the way the laundry Wala used to do. After some time, it had been ready as perfect as ironing clothes. It was a joy for me and my grandma too.

                       It had been going on for many days. Later on, one of my maternal uncles bought it. That new one replaced with the steel water tumbler. It added limitless joy to my life.

                          Slowly and gradually, I tried to show my ironing clothes to my school friends. They were not only impressed but also asking me about it and its company as well as price.

                  I remember that incident of my childhood forever.  Maybe you have any story of your childhood which still gives you a bundle of joy. I think,

"Life is about to joy each moment of it and find full of such stories in the journey. So let us keep ourselves joyful instead of sorrowful."

Happy Remembering!

Happy Living!


By Haridas Patil

( Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.