Today, I think of life............................!

                        Today, I think of life as bored as wasted. As I am not ready to jot down any thought, idea and story. Completely I feel tired and bored on why I am sticking to the work seems to be mechanical and uncreative. Consequently, I am not able to focus on the task. And I am delaying the pre-planned work. Even my mind gathers lots of unnecessary incidents. Further, I pour lots of reaction unconsciously.

                          That’s why. I plan on a hobby that can reinvigorate me. Let me look at it and start with some planning as well as energy. Interestingly, I find that I always give these excuses for my daily creativity. Therefore I have to shatter it as quick as possible.    

                                 Having any hobby is a good sign of progress. I have to spend some time over it.

Does it happen with you?

What do you do to remove it?

Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.