Struggle with mind...............!

                       


                          Struggle with mind……………..!

 In recent time, I have come to know that I was struggling with me not others, as soon as having my meditation started. Knowing how hard it was to control my things such as mind, nature and habits.  Up to now, I thought of struggling with others and outside factors. These seemed to be necessary to combat for me. But these shattered when I begin mediation regular before international yoga day.

In the beginning, I was puzzled over my mind and nature. They played well mind -game with me. They didn’t allow my meditation to go well. They created lots of chaos and darkness when I just closed my eyes and focused on soul and mind. But they smartly gathered other routine things before me. I unconsciously unleashed my meditation. Then I became alert, but they still took me away from it. Again, I became shocked over it, and somehow I tried to start it. It seemed to be a battle between me and my mind.

The battle was difficult to win. Every time I determined to have my power over it. However, I was easily deceived by them, and I became helpless. One night I had my meditation with all my strength. Later on, my mind just appeared and asked several questions such as,

“What happened to your project? And you are bound to look after your writing skill and how about your zoom classes?”

Unconsciously I was victimized by it, and slowly I came to realise about my meditation. It was already late to bring myself on it. So I am very irked over these happenings. It is seen that I am struggling with myself. 

In between, I decided to stop it and enjoy my routine whatever it is. On the other hand, I saluted our sages who controlled their mind and set a good example of the best meditation doers.

At last, I can say that it is really hard to control the mind and others aspects of it. It is not a cup of tea but a hard journey to go over it.

It is truly said,

 “A healthy mind breeds a healthy body and vice versa”

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.