My Monday Diary.

 

My Monday Diary.                                    Date:- 8 April 2024

Yesterday I got up at 7 and had my routine. Then I had morning breakfast and tea before going to the workplace. I dropped in at my elder sister and had a tete-tete. She was scolding her son about his discipline. I just observed and came to know that youngsters didn’t like to listen to their elders. He was lost in his thoughts as I was trying to communicate with him. Immediately I sensed that he wouldn’t pay attention to me. So I began my talk with him about his college and how he was doing at the college. After that, he paid attention to me. 

At that time, I felt to had a digestion problem. So I didn’t go to my workplace and requested my sister to make an appointment with a family doctor. I got back home and took a rest for some time. As I was feeling weak. By that time, I informed my place about my health. As soon as I became free from the work. My mind started running through my past, regretting, blaming either family or myself and restlessness. Though I was free yet had lots of combating feelings within me.

I went to the hospital after having my light lunch. I gulped my medicine and slept for two hours and realised that I had to work on my health too. At 5 clock, I had my walk and met my friend and took him to my home for the next year's coaching classes for science subjects. After that, I got my bath and had my college batch, there I was carrying a load of my past and trying to relive my true feelings. However, I couldn’t do it naturally and failed to understand why such things happened to me.

As soon as I finished my dinner and went to my younger sister to give the wheat flour to her. I had a serious talk with her and her husband about family bonding, helping one another, supporting others, keeping good intentions and having a growth mindset. I shared a story of my friend who was a successful businessman because of family bonding and other factors. I felt those missing on my side. Later on, I got back and talked with my soulmate. I messaged her on the WhatsApp. I was going to sleep at 11.48.

At last, I found that I had to take responsibility for not only my life but also for others if I needed some things for the future. I decided to do good things despite some negativity in the past. Further, I became conscious of my strengths and having good things on my side by analyzing the present scenario.

Life is good and a beautiful place for me. With that thought, I ended my day by looking forward to seeing something wonderful aspects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.