Share my thoughts about this summer batches.

 Share my thoughts about this summer spoken English batches.

Starting my batches of spoken English at various places. I decided to impart good things to second language learners. So, I took lots of ideas into action and tried to find out techniques to bring the result. Therefore, I am very passionate about teaching and using different methods.

Along with these objectives and trying to focus on these, I am facing financial issues and dealing with them properly. That is also part and parcel of my career and life. That’s why. I keep myself happy and satisfied with myself. At least it can help me out in reaching to good and authentic life.

While teaching, facing and dealing with such things, I have some rackets with family members. I feel that they create a ruckus for me, but that’s my mindset and perception. So, I must take responsibility and my clear stand.  That is my ethics, adhering to it is my duty.

Sometimes, I lose my temper over petty issues and matters. On one side, it is a bad trait. I must work on this aspect of life. Because of this, I faced a lot in life and career.

Alternatively, I must find solutions for it. I have better opportunities to create the best career. For best results, I have to take action with a positive mindset.

 

                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.