My one–and–a–half–month journey.

 

My one–and–a–half–month journey.

As soon as the final exam comes to an end, other activities will start at an educational centre such as spoken English, dancing, music, painting, arts and crafts, swimming, computer and other sports activities. So, being a spoken English teacher I have to plan out my schedule by day-wise and hour-wise. That can help me out at creating better outcomes.

My one-and-a-half-month course consists of full of activities, interaction, group activity and some related workable ideas. Simultaneously, I keep my objectives as clear as the sky. It is about creating confidence levels firstly, making them interested in speaking the English language well, further, they have to read it well and understand it too. While learning the language, they will enjoy every session and become happy. Even they will become thoughtful and imaginative. Leadership and practice will take place. Somewhat the course is recycled for the students. So they will continue learning the English language. 

I have penned down some ideas for my one-half monthly course. There are in the following lines.  

1.   Self-introduction and others’ introduction.

2.   There is…… and there are…….

3.   A to Z alphabet words activity.

4.   Instructions game.

5.   Daily demos.

6.   I like…..

I go to….

I drink……

I meet……

I listen to……

I eat……

I have…….

1.   WH words and their meaning. 

2.   Small talk.

3.   Daily routine

4.   I, me, my….

5.   Tenses and its brief introduction.

6.   Indian business. 

7.   Magic box.

8.   Interview assignment. 

9.   My foes.

10.                   A set of questions. 

11.                   Reading Comprehension Part 1

12.                   Pronunciation matters well. 

13.                   Short sentences.

14.                   Competition for all. 

15.                   Test for listening activity.

16.                   Group practice with others. 

17.                   Reading Comprehension Part 2

18.                   Vocabulary 100 verbs.

19.                   Me, us, you, him, her and them.

20.                   This is my…..

                  This is your….

1.   May I know…?

2.   Small story writing and presentation. 

3.   100 MCQs 

4.   Each one teaches one.

5.   Guest lectures.

6.   Identify description and listening act. 

7.   Feedback about the course. 

8.   Video making. 

9.   Conclusion. 

                In this way, I have to go with the given details for my course and am bound to bring an outcome. While keeping students’ needs and today’s scenario I have designed the course well.  

Let me hope and give it a try for one and half months journey.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.