My letter to my beloved on her birthday.

 

Dear Humeshwari 

Happy birthday to you, and God bless you!

A day before your birthday, we celebrated your birthday. It was a very beautiful day for me as I accompanied my beloved on her birthday. I was very glad to see you and feel your presence. It was the actual day of our meeting with your birthday.

Dear, you are indeed a gift of this life. So, I always think that we have to enjoy every day, moment and hour with a meeting as if we are meeting for the first time. Further, I express my feelings with you every day with a laugh, touch and smile. I all the time feel with you mentally. That makes me contented and delightful.

Dear, on this life journey, we both have to explore our true identity, feelings, creativity and self. And especially I have lots of responsibilities for this life along with you. These are related to family bonding, loving one another, fulfilling duties of all, working hard, becoming financially stabilized and listening to all. Simultaneously, I have to pay attention to Dev’s and Jui’s careers and support them in every possible way. I want to guide and listen to them. As a father to them, I have to play a role for them. I know that my role is a quite hard one, but I try my level best and learn.

Even I have to take care of you and your feelings while living this life. What I have shared with you till now, I need to stand on them fearlessly and boldly. That’s why, I set small and big objectives in my life which are related to us and our children. And I will take them down in the next blogs with you.

Dear, I feel fortunate and inclined towards you. I thank God for your coming into my life. Most significantly, we became ready to marry. And I am bound to give my time while living with you.

I feel loved, respected and admired while talking and spending time with you. I offer my thanks to you for this great journey. Now I say,

             “You are in me, and I am in you.”

The above thought runs through my mind whenever we both talk and meet. That’s my love for you and our children.

Dear Humeshwari,

Happy birthday to you, and live your life.

Thanks, dear, take care of yourself physically and mentally. God bless you on this day.

Only, yours!

Haridas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.