Empower your expressions.

 

 Q 1) Read the following sentences carefully and use the correct expressions from the given brackets.

(Well said! /Excellent! /Best of luck! / Oh, no! / Thanks! /really sorry! Congratulations!)

1.    Suresh is going for an exam. - ……………………………..

2.    Shruti said, “Old is gold.”- ………………………………...

3.    You have forgotten to do your homework. - ……………….

4.    Your brother solved a difficult problem.- ………………….

5.    He has brought me a book.- ……………………………

6.    Your father is joining a new company.-……………………

7.    That dog has lost one of its legs.- ………………………….

8.    I left your water bottle.- …………………………………..

9.    A teacher exclaimed, “Honesty is the best policy.”- ………………………

10.We could have given a party to friends, but we didn’t. - ……………………………

11.Next month, I will appear for a physical test.- ……………

12.I still remember that my mother sorted out my school’s problem last year.-………………………….

13.They think, “Life is a precious gift of the Lord.”- ……………...

14.Our fun days have been gone forever. - ……………………

15.Your uncle suddenly had a party for us.- …………………..

16.My sister failed in the NEET exam this year.-………………..

17.I missed your birthday last week.- ……………………….

18.He booked a Taxi for me while I was travelling by train.- ………………

19.Your father always takes the side of the authentic people. -………………….

20.It is said that words always bounce back to us.

21.She died of a heart attack.-………………….

22.My class teacher accepted my birthday invitation. -………..

23.A cat jumped over the kitchen and spilt a bowl of milk on the floor. -……………………

24.You used bad language to your friends at the party. - ………..

25.We have finally won the tournament.-……………..

 Designed by 

Haridas Patil

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A journey to school to be remembered……

Self-Listening matters……

Struggle is a necessary part of overcoming life's difficulties.