Speeches for 6th and 2nd Students
Speech for 6th
Honourable chief guests,
respected principal ma'am, dear teachers and parents and my loving brothers and
sisters,
Happy Independence Day to you all!
Today, I am ...………..... from 6th, and I will share
my thoughts on Independence Day. As we know, we got freedom on 15th August
1947. Still, we are not independent; nowadays, we are facing problems with
pollution, antisocial activities, and corruption. I think that we forgot what
our forefathers and freedom fighters said. They said that we should be united
and stronger for society and the nation. That’s why my school, Sharda Niketan,
always celebrate social festivals such as Aluna Vrat, Janmasthmi,
Rakshabandhan, Navratri, Guru Purnima and many others. Through these
celebrations, we easily stand united, loving and stronger for society and the
nation. Automatically, we take care of our social and national culture.
Dear friends, through these celebrations, we become
honest and supportive of society and the nation. That is the message of our
father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhiji.
Good morning everyone!
Respected Principal ma'am, dear teachers, parents, and
my loving friends
My name is…………………….. Today is a very happy day. It is Independence
Day! I love my country. Do you know why? Because my India is beautiful. My
India is kind. My India is strong. Our soldiers and police keep us safe. Our
farmers grow yummy food for us. Our teachers help us learn. So, I will study well.
I will keep my India clean. One day, I will make India proud. I love you,
India!
Happy Independence Day!
Jai Hind!
Once again, happy Independence Day!
Thank you,
Jai Hind and Jai Bharat!
Comments
Post a Comment