Tea withdrawal reflections!

 

Tea withdrawal reflections!

 Since August, I have not been drinking tea, as it was a routine habit or just a kind of addiction for me. But I left it due to health reasons and other factors. Since that day, I forgot my writing habit and didn't dwell on it. However, I didn’t forget my tea habit. I tried several times, yet I couldn’t control it.

 At this point, I not only stopped drinking tea but also writing blogs. As a result, I developed a lethargic attitude, a delayed nature, a postponed schedule, irritation, worry about the future and an insensible outlook. Apart from that, I lost my focus on updating and morning thinking art. Further, a positive looking in each and everything has been left back. As happened to me, I feel like a fish out of water.

 Looking at past incidents, I need to point out my responsibility and integrity level. It seems that I have totally forgotten my commitment and my promises. Because of that, I started using my mobile too much, means out of order. That habit or addiction is increasing day by day. And I fear I will miss most of living a good life.

 Last but not least, I must advise myself that I need to return to my routine not as a hobby but as a sense of nature.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey to school to be remembered……

Empower your expressions.

Life is a meaning -making machine