New success structure for my 21 holidays

Hello dear ones and near ones!!!!
                             from yesterday I have 21 days as Diwali holidays. So I have to create a such success structure that where i can have possibility of becoming a good  and creative writer in English.Even I can have possibility of good English communicator. Hence I have to make a plan and also execute it honestly.Here i will honour my words to myself.
                                                   At first i need to focus on my observation skill. Then I need to note down my observation in a diary. Secondly I have to take some topics spontaneously for writing. Next I have to review some books as soon as finished the reading of selected books. Further i have to go through intensive writing and get it checked by others. In this way I can do planning for these 21 days. It will make my Diwali vacation as fruitful as the possible.In course of time , it will add some skills in my profile.
                              Even this structure can keep me a creative , motivated and enthusiastic.This can bring a drastic changes in my life. It will bring an innovation as well as creation in my working style. And also it can correct other areas of my life. It can work of mending and connecting. Therefore I have to take a vow of following this success structure as serious as the possible. I think that it will bring a joy of achievement to my life. Here once again I say that I will honour my words. Oh! let me start..................       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.