Finished the assessment with some good experience at Amaroli ,Surat

                                            Yesterday I finished the assessment of 10 standard. I started this work on 29 of March ,2018 and ended on 10 of this month. It was really good and life experience. At first i was thinking of leaving the assignment as soon as I came to know that around 35000 papers were supposed to be assessed, but our coordinator , Mr. Patil sir . was really motivating us and bound us in a such way that we forgot the total papers ,but continued the work. Later on, I came to know that he was going to retire from next year and the whole team decided to give the farewell to him and other lady Mrs. Rita mam who was from New Model English high school ,Surat.
                                                                             So there was programme and the anchor asked the teachers about who would share the experience as well as feeling. At that time nobody was ready ,but i took a chance to speak without any thinking. Then i was in dilemma that i didn't have much information about these two teachers. But i was firm in my decision to tell my experience. As i was called on the stage to speak. Then  I spoke in very humble way and shared my feeling genuinely. After that many of the teachers including my team appreciated my speech. I didn't  believe them but the coordinator admired me and i was convinced that I delivered the speech really nicely while I was leaving the hall. Sometime person is not ready to take as positive from others.But he needs to accept that positive way. Definitely it  will boost the confident. That's way I sang a song whole day in view of celebrating the success of my life.
                                                       Generally, in the life we have to celebrate such small success and enjoy the moment of that. It can help us in other areas of the life. So i am back and start writing a small story in next couple of days. By the way i offer my gratitude to God and such wonderful life. Thank!        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.