Resolutions for 2019

As the year 2018 ended and left me with some positive learning. So i want to go through my resolution which i took in the beginning of the year 2019
1) I will be true to myself and try to bring the integrity to my work as well as my words
2) I will not borrow any financials from anybody and try to give the money to those who had given me
3) I will try to maintain my writing work passionately and creatively. I need to write everyday on varied topics and check them out by the experts.
4) I will hurt anybody of my contacts and if i  hurt any of my relative as well as friends , i would sorry them. Then i try to cure the wounded feelings.
5) I will start my exercise as regular as possible and maintain it enthusiastically.
6) I will start my hobby of writing story regularly as i was doing
7) I will bring the happiness into other's life and my family.
8) I will do brainstorming activity everyday by writing as well as asking questions to me as i always raise the questions to others. 
9) I will try to erase the blame thrown by the others and stop it on others
10) I will take responsibility of each and everything in my life.
11) I will make myself creative and innovative by taking extra initiatives in my day to day work.
12) I will try to fulfill my duties as honestly as possible.
13) I will make my day meaningful by taking care of duties
14) i will try to stop lies which i was into that category earlier. So i stop it here.
15) I will start my meditation regular and try to maintain it honestly.
16) I will put my all efforts into whatever i have taken resolutions and make it my habit.
17) I will try to help others as true human being.
18) I will show my authenticity in my work.
19) I will work hard in order to achieve the goals and objectives of my work.
20) I will share my feelings with others either it is ill or good
                                               I assure myself that i will try to care of above resolutions as serious as possible. By hook or by crook i must maintain above points. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.