A puppet at the hand of the money !



As 31st date of May came nearer, I became relieved and thought of my monthly salary. Since 26th I had been facing the money problem and hopefully waiting for the salary. On 31st of every month I always got it throughout the year. So I was obviously waiting for it. By that time I was totally without money. On 31st, whole day I kept checking my mobile whether I received the salary message. But it didn’t happen and the following day too I continued doing it. And it didn’t take place. However I thought that the clerk might be busy in the other work and do it on 1st June. Still I kept checking my mobile with hoping that I would have it. On that day, I contacted some of my colleagues about it in the evening. They also reported that the salary was not deposited into the account. Automatically I became frustrated and dejected.
The following day was Sunday and I was without single penny in my pocket. Since the morning I didn’t feel good and happy due to it. Somehow I got up late and finished morning routines including tea and breakfast. Then I did not go out as I had no money at all. At least I had to keep some rupees, but I hadn’t had it. By and large I started to think of borrowing it. At that time my mind sharply hit me about my earlier determination not to borrow it from anybody. That was reminded me and suddenly I became hopeless. That day, I felt, was barren and headache for me. My mind kept reminding me that I was also generous to others too. So there could not be any problem of borrowing. Under such circumstance I was really disturbed and puzzled. Even I didn’t concentrate upon anything. It was either reading the newspaper or novel. My mind ran through lots of thought. As if I was made a puppet at the hand of the money. It seemed to me being alone in the world.
After some time, I thought deeply of the person who could lend it to me and tried to list out. Again, all of sudden, my previous determination crippled me about not to borrow. At that moment, as if the money controlled my whole life and made a victim. It snatched everything. Further I didn’t see any beauty of Sunday. The cloud of the thought hovered over me all the way.         
Moreover I kept thinking of the past incident where I faced such things. In the short moment I got clear picture of previous days. In fact I never learnt the management on the money. I never learnt to plan it out properly. Again I had realization that I spent it without thinking. Sometime I became extravagant and lavish. Slowly I got the meaning of learning. It meant that the person should apply it into day to day consciously what he learnt. Then my happiness started returning to that day. On that day I valued the importance of not only money earning, but also saving. I also fixed that to save the money is actually to earn it. Otherwise I will never have it again. Slowly and gradually I made my mind silent which pattered much on that day. I offered the thanks to the day for giving such realization.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.