On the verge of survival !



Yesterday, on 24 June, I came across an unknown man standing on the road after leaving school. He was asking for the lift by waving his hand at every vehicle. I didn’t notice him at first, but he continued doing it at me too. I went ahead and stopped my vehicle. I looked back at him curiously and suddenly realized that he was in need of the lift. Perhaps he wanted to reach at some place urgently. So I called him to sit on my vehicle. He immediately ran towards me and sat. I didn’t say anything while driving. But he shared with me that he was searching for the job in that area. Since last month he had been looking for it. He was relieved by his company. He didn’t have it and faced the problem of the family survival. I asked him while driving my vehicle where he wanted to reach. He told me that he wanted to be at some other place of that area. It was on my way, so I took him.
                 I further inquired him about his earlier workplace. He said that he was working at the diamond company. And recently there was terrible recession. Every diamond company slowly freed its employees. He was sacked last month. So he was looking for it , even asking the people about it. He asked me whether I knew any type of the job. I replied him that I also faced it few years ago. I encouraged him to get in touch with employment consultancy. So as he could have it. By that time his destination came and I dropped him there.
After that I kept asking me about the problem of the incident. It was purely a case of the survival problem. There was a point before me why that happened in the industry and who to be blamed. Somewhere the education would be at the root cause of this. Further I studied it in detail. I thought that it is quite difficult to handle such problems of the survival, employment, and recession.
In today industries, any type, are being affected by the survival issue. Everyone is feared by a thought of it. Though the person is an educated, yet he faces it constantly. It is an ill health not only to the society, but also the industries.  Both the private and the government sector face it. It happens due to high expectation, demand of innovation, creative ideas, and outcome culture. There are also some other reasons such as non-expertise, mechanical behaviour, and cut-throat competition at local, national, and global level. The demands of up gradation, update, and constant reformation have been increased.   Otherwise anybody would be thrown out of the workplace, if he had lack anything. That‘s why every industry tries to update its employees, the system, and asks for high production.
In addition to it, there are certain reasons on the part of the human being. These are non changing attitude, unpreparedness, negative tendency, lack of focused, and unwillingness to learn toward up gradation as well as the innovation. So the people are forced to resign or look for alternative. Some time they are to be informed to look for another job. Everywhere such things take place and some of us are ready to work at any condition. They also surrender at it and keep compromise with any condition. They fear of the survival. It makes them to cripple their talent. Then they never take risk in their life. By and large it takes any type of work out of them.
However it can be kept away by working out of the box. Those who are focused, determined, innovative, and creative mind. They are not afraid of it. They even never succumb at it. But they rather keep workout at home about their skills and sharpen them all the time. They change their working style accordingly. That’s why it is told that the person needs to think out of the box. He can easily apply his creativity at the workplace.
Further the education sector is required  to modify the curriculum, the teaching-learning methods, and assessment etc. the scenario is rapidly changing from the mechanical learning to practical, natural, and outcome based. Slowly and gradually we are able to erase the ill health of the society          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.