Mind Blogging



Mind blogging 

Some time ago I got an opportunity to work at college. But I am worried over my body language and mind which are not ready to push me ahead. I feel that I have lost my charm in the teaching field. Even I am not keen to prepare for it. I don’t know the reasons for these changed factors in me. On the other hand, I just keep moving here and there and passing my time. Further, I spend most of my time on the laptop and browse social Media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn without any purpose and benefit. 

At the same time, I know the consequences of these practices. But I need to work on it authentically and purposefully by leaving these present practices. 

 So what can I do for that to regain my passion for teaching field and my mission? Another interesting point is that though I am free at this moment yet doing nothing. Still, I don’t have constructive reasons for it. However, I must get up and start upon my previous habits of teaching and writing passionately. That is my life-long mission with a vision. 

It is just a wakeup call to me anyhow to bounce back. Otherwise, it is too late to recover from this time pass habits. Therefore, I have to carry the following practices in the sake of getting back on my dream and passionate work. 

1.   Keep time table and follow it as strict as possible.

2.   Spare time for meditation and do it regularly.

3.   Spend time on preparation and writing meaningfully.

4.   Find out the possibilities in everything and for plans.

5.   Manage money matter and try to save as good as possible.

6.   Instead of passing time, use it for productive purpose. 

7.   Learn from past and COVID 19. 

8.   Accept wrongdoings authentically and boldly.

9.   Think and act positively.

10.                   Thank everyone and supreme being for this good life as well as health. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.