Case study on leadership and their communication

Case study on leadership and their communication

There are some stories related to the leaders and their success or failures.

-        At one of the schools where I worked for a year, there I found that the leader failed in my case and final settlement. That person raised both hands and conveyed to me that I should meet the management for it. Whenever I called that person, but I found the communication not up to the level.  Then, the management was not ready to listen to me after sending emails several times. At last, I called them for my final settlement. But they didn’t answer me satisfactorily. I waited for their proper answer, but I realised that the leader was not clear about handling such cases. Ultimately, I hoped that he or she should tackle it not for money but for satisfying the candidate.  Because of such a leader, the whole system faced lots of problems related to academics and results.

-        Another story happened with my friend, who works at a reputed school. There he faced a salary problem but approached the leader of the school. But the leader explained that the government was responsible for fees and their reduction. That way, the leader blamed the government. He expected that the leader should have created the possibility and opportunity for them on campus instead of giving such a plain answer. Here, he and others became dissatisfied. The whole system collapsed because of the leader and the communication level.

-        At one of the schools where I worked for few years. Over there, I was about to resign and submitted it to the office. The leader called me abruptly and asked for it. Further, I shared my problem of financial. Then the leader approached the management and explained why the candidate would be pivotal. Within ten days, I got an increment in payment along with others. I found that the leader assured the management how the candidate was significant. Then, the leader created the possibility and opportunity for the employees. That made a change in the hearts of everyone. 

In the end, it is good that the leaders should work for creating possibilities and opportunities for their employees. Then it can be helpful to both of them.

 By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

  1. True Leaders don't create followers, they create more opportunities to become leader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.