A bicycle brought positive life learning before me

 


  A bicycle brought positive life learning before me

When I was a child, I learnt to ride the bicycle in 7th class. I felt as if I had won the entire world and dreamt of an unknown world. So I used to ride it fast and compete with my childhood friends. It was such a feeling that I didn’t express at the time, but I felt and celebrated it differently. 

Once I was with my friends and had a bicycle race on the road. We all were shouting and enjoying ourselves. But suddenly, I bumped my bicycle into the back of a van while riding it swiftly. I fell and got injured on my legs and scars on my hands. All dreams of achievement and joy collapsed, and it brought me into the realism of life.

I cried a lot, and my friends blamed the driver of the van. On that day, I understood that life is not about the only dream or enjoyment but also try to work harder for what we dreamt of the unknown world.

That incident ploughed positive learning into my life. In the end, I got the realization that I would have such happenings while learning new things. 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

  1. Yes right sir jab ham kuchh na kuchh sikhte hai to koi na koi galtiyaan to jarur hongi aur jab tab galtiyaan nahi hongi to usse bhi achchha kaise ham sikh payenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect 👍🏻 , as even I learnt two wheeler the same way, but somewhere I was having fear of felling down, getting hurt or harming others by my learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes man, you are absolutely right. Keep learning

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.