Lost my Guruji.................!

 Lost my Guruji………!

On the teacher’s day, I remembered my Guruji, who was very strict and disciplined. Under his guidance and teaching, all of my friends settled well, and are doing well in their fields. I always keep him in the place of my life and career. Because he used to teach us at school in the daytime, but he used to take a round of the entire village and check out whether his students were studying. Even he used to keep a scale or stick. Further, he not only scolded us but also our parents for doing well in our studies.

As if he was working for his students 24X7. We all friends used to avoid eye contact with him and his residential area. He all the time remembered about his students, their studies and home works. He used to keep personal goals for every student. For that, he kept hard working. Sometimes, he used to keep inquiry about the home works. That’s why not only the students but also the parents followed his words and guidelines carefully. He instilled lots of ethics into us. Today, we use them for our better life and career.

Now, he is remembered by all of us. Last time I visited my village and stood near to the school where I studied at him. All of sudden I remembered his song,

छडी लागे छमछम

विद्या येई घमघम

छम्छम्छम् छम्छम्छम्

Later on, I came to know that he was no more in this world. I lost my Guruji and his love. He was nowhere.

Where should I find him?

Please tell or guide me………………..!

By Haridas Patil 

( Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.