Found a new teacher

                          Found a new teacher

In my class, I always keep doing creative and innovative ideas for my students. Recently, I recorded my students’ speech and made them listen to it frequently to relearn. They did as I said. But all of sudden, one of them asked me to record my speech too.

At first, I neglected his suggestion. Later on, I recorded my speech too. It changed my perception and landed me in relearning mode. After that, I listened to it several times and found every time new learning. It was the relation with taking a pause, the utterance of the last letter, tone, intonation and much more.

What I wanted to teach my students, that I kept it relearning. By and by, I realised the importance of recording my speech and listening to it.

The day brought a change in me and the realization of my upgrading. Before the teacher’s day celebration, I found a new teacher who had been lost.

In the end, I offered thanks to them and promised that I would keep it as my new learning.

Even it is said,

"Learning is a lifelong process."

 

Happy Teacher’s day to you all in advance!

By Haridas Patil (6353973624)

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

We Autography Offer the following courses for your skills and development.

1) Spoken English for all

2) Cursive Handwriting for everyone 

3) Content Writing for higher classes

4) Speak N Grow ( A Leadership Programme)

5) English Grammar for English and Gujarati medium students

------------- Better English             Better Career---------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.