God is everywhere!

 God is everywhere!

Last week, I got up and became happy on seeing my mother’s happy face and sensed a reflection and trace of the goddess. So, I decided thoughtfully that I would see a spark of God in everyone and everything on that day. Miraculously, the same thing occurred to me. On catching the college bus,  I met a driver of the bus with a broad smile. Then, my students greeted me with happiness. In this way, they made my day beautiful and happy. Further, I was offered a cup of tea by my colleague at the college. On seeing him, I got a trace of God in him, and at once, I became blissful.

On returning home, my family members smiled at me and offered me a cup of tea. Therefore, I got convinced that God was everywhere. Automatically I felt very privileged and glad.

It happened because of my thought and perception. So, it is very crucial for us if we face any problem in life or career. We have to change our thought and get the desired result.

It is said,

“Change your thought if you are unhappy.”

Happy Thought!

Happy Life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.