Failure became a positive!

 Failure became a positive!

I never knew how life took a turn and twisted. But it happened when I was studying in 10th and failed that year. Suddenly everything changed. I became alone and kept lonely. Hope, happiness, joy and dreams shattered. At times blame, fault, point of view and predictions stood and hurled before me. Mind, in the totality, occupied negative and started accusing fortunate.

For a while, I was rejected and criticized. Then, I sensed that failure in actuality could become a positive and celebration to go ahead with double vigour and stamina. Then at every level, I put my efforts and confidence. Slowly and gradually, life became a place of joy, celebration and optimistic perspective. At that moment, everything changed and turned in my favour. Mind also accepted the future perspectives.

That way, I kept moving and seemed failure as successful and positive.

Presently every negative aspect of life looks like joy, challenge and celebration of my life due to my decision. None other than my hard work or effort.

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.