The Second Day Report

 

The second day report

On the second day, my learners reported on the time and got some simple tips for good speaking. So, they understood the importance of good communication. Then, they listened to me and tried to learn. Further, they shared their families’ details. Twice, they had it, but they surely learnt the art of good speaking in the English language.

In meanwhile, they listened to my story. It was about a blind boy. After that, they were asked few questions about the story. They liked the story and said that they learnt the positivity of life.

By that time, I asked them to share their Monday routine. Happily, they did it and realised their minor mistakes. Importantly, they kept listening to each other. In the end, they were assigned about their class experience, and to send it on my WhatsApp.

After that, they left the class and went home happily. Knowingly and unknowingly, we all learnt from one another. That was a learning point for all of us.

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.