First Day Report


  First day report

At Autography English Institute, Surat, My coaching class gets two adults learners for Spoken English Course. They are Mr Ghanshyam Patil and Mr Nitin Ashatikar. They are from different fields. But they decided to learn English and improve their career. Onset, I told them that they would speak English without taking care of right or wrong. So, they started with an introduction and thinking skills. Further, they listened to me and a story. Later on, they kept the discussion with me in English. They enjoyed a lot while speaking the English language.

Further, they understood the importance of thinking and practice in English. Before the end of their class, they shared their opinion with me. Mr Nitin candidly expressed,

“First time, I spoke that much English.”

But Mr Ghanshyam Pointed out that he got the importance of thinking every day in English.

Then they left for their homes with happiness and satisfaction.

Happy Learning!

Happy Career!

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.