Speaking English is a task for me.

 Speaking English is a task for me to teach adult learners. So, I have to prepare creative and innovative ideas for them. Because they expect a lot and hope that they will learn it within six months. Apart from this, I will have to offer the public speaking course to them. In this direction, I need to keep material and ideas for teaching.

Firstly, I have to use a simple and easy language. It must be related to day to day life and familiar. Secondly, I need to keep slow and clear English for them. Further, I have to use humour so that they will enjoy English well. Next point, I will enable them happy and satisfy every day. So they will learn it at their pace. Another point is that I have to take their needs into account. Initially, I have to focus on their speaking and listening skills. Once they understand it they will automatically start using the language. Along with these ideas, I have to take care of their more practice of English. It must be in day to day topics. The more they speak it, the more they will have confidence.

Let me go ahead with these simple and workable ideas.

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.