A great lesson

 A great lesson

 Yesterday I was thinking of New Year 2022 and my aim. But I was unable to succeed in figuring out what it should be. While coming home, I saw an open place full of garbage and dirty mud on the way. It was not possible to stand there. But seeing small plants of mango and neem, I felt happy. The way they were bending down because of the cool breeze. I felt pleased by looking at them as if they were smiling at me with dancing and moving both sides of the ground. Though they were in dirt and garbage, still they looked happy and stable. I got the realization that they messaged in the following lines

Enjoy life and work every moment

Be ready to face any difficulties 

Be happy despite problems

Offer others what they want from me

Be self and flexible with the flow of life

                                                      At the end of 2021, they taught me a great lesson.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.