A report on the second session

 
 A report on the second session

The second session was started by discussing the plan and objectives of the session. Then, it was started with a prayer as a song of ‘Jai Ho.’ next, I shared the story of the blind boy and interacted with them. To enhance the confidence level, I introduced the activity of 'Sagadi Sagadi Sapa Pa.’ As soon as it was finished, I demonstrated how to share the daily routine with others. Their practice was followed. They became very enthusiastic about their learning.

After an hour, I discussed what kind of instructions they used at the different places such as school, home, hospital and garden. It prepared them to think and imagine. Most of them were interested in sharing the usage of instructions.

In the end, as usual, I asked them about their feedback on the session. Then it followed with positive affirmations. They expressed satisfaction about it.

It ultimately brought about the change factor and made us better learners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.