Life is full of good people and objects

Life is full of good people and objects.

It is said that life is full of good people and objects, but it depends upon the person who has to look for such goodness. As it happened with me, some days back, one of my friends Mr Dipesh Patel said that he arranged some students for my spoken English batch for next year. He said to me without any selfishness. Even I asked him for anything to be given. Then he replied that he wanted nothing from me. He just believed in helping me and was very happy. I was gone into deep thought. That was very good as well as positive for me.

Another wonderful incident happened on Saturday evening. I went to the garden for a walk. There, I came across my friend Mr Sandip Sharma, who is also an expert in spoken English, offered me a cup of tea and had a very loving conversations with me. While leaving each other, he put a bag of oranges in my hand and said that I would share those oranges with family members. I became emotional and speechless over the goodness of my friend. It was a really good moment for me.

Further, one of my friends who works at Jamnagar School as a principal shared his happiness with me about his meeting with his family. That also made me happy and emotional. There were a few such examples of me having feelings for good people and objects.

Therefore, I feel all the time that life is full of good people and things. At that time, I automatically thanked the lord for creating such wonderful things around me.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.