My friend taught me a life lesson and became my guru.

 

 My friend taught me a life lesson and became my guru.

Last Sunday I went to visit my friend’s house along with my family as well as a close friend. We had been talking for a month. So, we both decided to come to a family meeting. As per plan and pre-talk, we were on that day for purpose. It was a beautiful meeting at the beginning and had lots of chat related to general things. Before that meeting, my both sisters talked with my friend over a call. So, it seemed to be well for us.

As soon as we finished our lunch, the entire family sat together to share each other’s family stories. My parents started talking with my friend and asking some related questions her. That time, the situation seemed to be tense to me as I kept in mind that my parents and my friend had at least some light conversations which could lead to some fruitful results. But it didn’t come to that level. On the contrary, my friend tried to justify her stand before all related to our plans. Simultaneously, my close friend tried to live up to her family by sharing his broad thoughts.

Still, then, I thought that it might be well for us as my mind designed to arrange this meeting. Then we left for Surat and, slowly and gradually I felt something missing that I didn’t stand for the life objectives which could have been carried out by me. At that time, my friend raised the same things at me by clearing every step of a minute's talk, at a time, I really became speechless and felt a stone of guilt that I must have been standing up for her. But I set myself on a failure due to my family-preoccupied mindset, hiding some previous past which was very horrible for me and my emotional past.

Despite such happenings, I was surprised at my friend who was very clear about our future relations. She appeared updated and sound at the future planning. I sensed that I met a true soulmate who had that much clarity.

However, being sad and ashamed of myself I started to observe my role. Finally, I summed up that I was a failure in that conversations and meetings. As I just became a keen observant and silent one. In the end, I, with a heavy heart, accepted my failure and shared the same with my soulmate whom I considered the best one.

Lastly, I had a huge failure and was blamed for poor communication due to certain reasons. I was under my parent's emotional nature and my past dark which couldn’t take me where I was supposed to stand.

I hoped to do better in that direction with a new set of practical learning. In the end. I was happy that my friend became a guru for me, and I offered my words to her.

 

 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.