This year's development at the personal and professional level so far…..!

 

This year's development at the personal and professional level so far…..!

Nowadays, I am going through a tough time that I never hoped to, but I am bound to face it with courage and purpose. It is related to my personal and professional life. But, I visualize what a bright future will take place as I am very firm in my actions and planning.

I want to share with you all that I have found a soul mate for me, and she is a very nice person by nature and professionally too. I have shared everything with her so that she can trust me too. Up to now, I have met her and her children along with her family twice. That’s why, I feel that I am very fortunate to have her as such a good partner. Further, I am very committed to her and my future.

However, I faced some challenges in creating this relationship. Ultimately, I accepted the setbacks and challenges. I have been working on it and feeling confident since the first day, that I will succeed in it. That’s why, I keep open communication and broad-mindedness so that I can convince all sides either her or mine. Interestingly, I found that I am getting some creative ideas and happily learning as a full-time learner.

Secondly, I like to make sure that I will be working on five projects these are Pacific Engineering College, Uttar Gujarat School, brighter Career Institute, Mother’s Love Kids Zone School and M K PTC College. There, I have to focus on the full development of these institutes. For these organizations, I have to take responsibility fully without any chaos or buzz.  That’s why, I started sparing an hour for these institutes. It seems to be very good learning and self-development. Hence, I feel positive and good about all these developments at the end of this academic year.

Let me go ahead with this mission and create a bright future. I know that I am capable of handling the future with clarity and brevity. At least, I keep my attempts at setting these above objectives.  I hope you all also keep positive for me on this great journey.

Good to see you all read my blogs regularly,

God bless everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.